My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My girls are wimps!

I made them fish it out...
When that got old after 10 minutes of uncoordinated fun, I tried myself to catch the intruder. Hmmmm, harder than it looked.

I finally got him and let Emma show him off!
It was a crawfish, or mud bug, whatever you call them in your part of the country. Darn, too bad there was only one. A few more and we could have had dinner. "Them are good eatin'!"


Do you ever find random bugs, crawfish, animals in weird places? 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

How about scorpions in our bed??

M and W said...

I miss those guys! They don't have them in Idaho.

A Musing Mother said...

You have a pool?!

Marissa said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up on the paper I went and got a few! If you want to read a really funny story about a random bug go look at my rissastitches blog and then on the right side under family click on Jeff and Michelle.. theres a good one on there about a cock roach.

*Amber* said...

I havent seen them in years! We used to go "creeking" as kids and try to catch em! We call them crawldeads here in my part of Ohio! lol