My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New giveaway!! Silverware LOVE necklace!

I am posting this a little early, I have to work in the morning and don't want to miss getting it out!

This giveaway is on honor of You! All you Mom's and your back to school efforts! Do something a little funky to celebrate/mourn the children leaving for the day. Unless you homeschool, then you just deserve it for that. Period.


Rachelle is giving the winner a Treez necklace. It is cool, it is funky, it is a conversation piece and here it is....
The chain is sterling silver 16" long. The stones are all lighter in color and the entire piece is aged slightly.

I have ordered a few things from Rachelle, and she has a super fast turnaround and great prices.
This piece below is MINE. I love it, you should have seen me trying to take a picture of it outside so you could see the size when it is on. The neighbors thought I was taking cleavage shots, a guy riding his bike by asked if he could help. Nice.

You know the drill, check out SpoonerZ, and tell me what your favorite piece is. Leave your email address, and for an additional entry, blog about it on your site (make sure you let me know!) or follow me.

Happy back to school!
Photobucket

52 comments:

Maureen Light Photography said...

I've seen jewelry made from utensils before, but certainly not as creative as these! How fun!! I love how some of them you can't even tell that they are made from them. Greatness!! "Togethernezz Fork Bracelet" has got to be my favorite, actually everything on page three. Might have to fork it over to my mom,... she was given a plastic fork with all the prongs broken off except the middle one once in the drive-thru line due to her not being able to make up her mind and taking so long to order. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow...there are a lot of really cool creations on her site! Gozzip Bracelet and the Key Fob are a couple of my favorites! What a unique necklace for the giveaway:)

Jennifer said...

P.S. I'm also a follower:)

Becky said...

What awesome stuff! I live the 4 timez necklace.

snbjork said...

That is some awesome jewelry! I love the Tinez After Tinez necklace and the Fork Top Family Necklace. So fun!

snbjork@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Her things are really pretty! My fave is probably Love'Z Grand Fork Necklace, although I like lots of it. I don't wear a lot of jewelry either (since I've had kids I just don't pay that much attention to me!), but I'd like to wade back into the "pretty" waters. This would be a wonderful way to start! Thanks ;)

Suzanne said...

My favorite is the Zlammin' Hammer & the BaZeball Spoon Keychain. BTW--no fair on the extra entry for a blog...I don't have a blog...am probably the only person in the free world that doesn't have a blog!!

lifebythehandful said...

I'm so excited to find "mom" jewlery that is not ridiculously priced. I love, love, love, the Fork Top Family Necklace! Actually she does crazy awesome work, and I love so many but that one is my fave. Christmas just got easier.

lifebythehandful said...

I am also a proud follower.

fiveofakind said...

Hi! Please sign me up for the giveaway. Neat Necklace. I follow the blog too! :)

Kate and Wes said...

katrinasouthwick@gmail.com I just love her rings. Everything was so cute there! Oh and I'm a follower too!

ClipQueen said...

clipqueen@cox.net
I loved everything! Each piece was so unique! I really liked the spoon endz bracelet. How nice that you can inscribe names on each link. What a great gift for a mother.

GMa Nila said...

Fork Top Family Necklace is my favorite. Pick me Pick me
I'm a follower

Anonymous said...

I like the earrings. Very different.

jennymartin116 said...

What a cool Idea! I have seen jewelry made from spoons before but it usually bracelets...I love the Spoon Endz Necklace--you can have a spoon end for all ur kids!

jennymartin116 said...

i follow u

Rhea said...

My favorite item is a toss up between the love or laugh treez necklaces. Fingers crossed! I love them!

Rhea said...

I'm a follower

Emily said...

I like the 6 or more spoon ends necklace. This jewelry is so clever! What a fun giveaway.
-Emily
livelarge4less(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

ShaNae said...

I love the Tinez After Tinez necklace. Cute, creative. Thanks.

goincrazixo said...

i'm following your blog!

Unknown said...

My favorite piece is the Love'z Grand Fork Necklace. I love all of the original pieces!

Anna said...

*sigh* here's crossing my fingers to winning! I like the spoon stuff-spoons have always been my favorite utensil

Heather said...

I adore the MiZter and MrZ. Anniversary Spoon Bracelet.

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Carly said...

Whoa, how to pick just one!! Definately not your mother's silverware jewelry!! I love it all, but I guess my fave is Grammaz Pride Bracelet...will make an awesome Christmas gift!

Carly said...

Whoa, how to pick just one!! Definately not your mother's silverware jewelry!! I love it all, but I guess my fave is Grammaz Pride Bracelet...will make an awesome Christmas gift!

Heather said...

what an interesting necklace would be a nice addition to my collection.

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

I LOVE silverware jewelry! My fae is Curly ForkZ ReverZible Bracelet. It's hard to pick just one, there are many things I'd choose if funds allowed!

-Heather D.

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

I'm now following your blog!

-Heather D.

Anonymous said...

Wow these are so unique. I love them all!

RR said...

What fun things! I like the Black IZe Tea Spoon Bracelet Bangle.

jenj22 said...

Tinez After Tinez is my favorite.

Shelley Frady said...

Everything is so unique !! I love the family spoonz bracelet that is customized.

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace!

Rita said...

I like the necklace you have pictured the best, but I also like the Live, Laugh, Love ring!

Celeste said...

I love all of the stackable rings!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Young in TX said...

Fork Top Family Necklace.

A nana's story about Brooklyn and Riley said...

I love the one exactly like is posted with the word love on it.

Thanks! love your blog...Amy
amymansfield@comcast.net

Tracy said...

I like the spoon endz plus family bracelet.
4heartbeats@gmail.com

Tracy said...

I follow.
4heartbeats@gmail.com

Anne said...

I love the Zweet Tweets Sterling Silver Bracelet

Anne said...

I follow and whoops here is that email
anne molino at hotmail dot com

Alice said...

Her jewelry is amazing and so unique. I love the Hooked on SpoonZ Bracelet.

Alice said...

I follow.

Sylvia said...

Wow! Can't believe I almost missed this one...I love every single spoon end. I also love the stackable rings. Clever. Clever. Clever.

I never win giveaways but it was sure fun to browse her shop.

Thanks for the reminder!

Chawksgirl4ever said...

family zpoon neclace is my fave

chawksgirl4ever at att dot net

Chawksgirl4ever said...

i follow you
chawksgirl4ever at att dot net

Amanda said...

My fav was the rings. Thanks for doing this giveaway!
endsleyfamily5@gmail.com

jenn said...

How cute is that?! Who knew spoons could be so fashionable?? I love the rings. Very creative!

jennmchenry@verizon.net

jenn said...

I'm also a follower. :)
jennmchenry@verizon.net

Por Tu Gracia said...

I would LOVE to win the necklace!!!
I'm a follower...:):)

Jamie said...

What cool stuff...I like the butter-knife bookmark!