I originally posted this a few months ago, but I always need the laugh!
I had children to keep me humble.
I have just enough self esteem left to share this story with y'all. Then after this I am done, no one look me in the eye I am just too embarrassed! The thing that I love the most about 3 year olds is their honesty. They don't lie or beat around the bush, if they have something to say, they say it.
The following is a true story, it happened to me yesterday morning...
Because I am a Mother and have no privacy, as I was getting out of the shower my favorite 3 year old walked into my bathroom. I was drying myself off with a towel when I noticed her staring at me with a questionable look.
"What's going on Storie?" I asked.
Staring straight at my breasts she says, "why are they so long?"
Speechless, I manage to mumble, "because I am a Mom."
Without hesitation she replies, "you look like an elephant" and walks away.
Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon?

















2 comments:
Two words: Support bra.
Two years breastfeeding? You freak.
I personally weaned my oldest boy two weeks before his second birthday.
I mourned later.
Don't you love how kids can always put a new perspective on things? LOL
Post a Comment