I have the best readers in the WORLD! I randomly handed my cashier one of my cards the night I freaked out at Kroger about their new coupon policy... this is a comment I just got.An update--I was your cashier the other night when we both found about the "new" coupon policy.
I'm not saying 100% that it's fixed, but I had a customer tonight--a regular who's a grocery gamer, and he had two of the French's mustard coupon and they both doubled. He also had a few other duplicate coupons--they also doubled/tripled. One of the customer service managers was standing there with me. He was as surprised as I was that the coupons doubled and said, "maybe it's fixed."
I didn't have time to find out for myself, but I plan on doing it tomorrow. Hopefully all the customer feedback has given management reason to reinstate the "old" coupon policy.
Here's hoping...
I'm not saying 100% that it's fixed, but I had a customer tonight--a regular who's a grocery gamer, and he had two of the French's mustard coupon and they both doubled. He also had a few other duplicate coupons--they also doubled/tripled. One of the customer service managers was standing there with me. He was as surprised as I was that the coupons doubled and said, "maybe it's fixed."
I didn't have time to find out for myself, but I plan on doing it tomorrow. Hopefully all the customer feedback has given management reason to reinstate the "old" coupon policy.
Here's hoping...
Thanks soooo much Kim for taking the time to post this information!

















No comments:
Post a Comment