I am over HERE today! I did an interview with Shiloah Baker and she posted it today. Shiloah's website, The Homemaking Cottage, was the first website I ever read. Many moons ago when we got our first computer I typed in Dogpile (my search engine, there was no google!) Homemaking Mom, and up she came. I have been reading her for years! Shiloah has an amazing site if you have the time to explore it!Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Link to an interview that I did, I'm still not famous!
I am over HERE today! I did an interview with Shiloah Baker and she posted it today. Shiloah's website, The Homemaking Cottage, was the first website I ever read. Many moons ago when we got our first computer I typed in Dogpile (my search engine, there was no google!) Homemaking Mom, and up she came. I have been reading her for years! Shiloah has an amazing site if you have the time to explore it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment