My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Friday, October 2, 2009

New coupon for Vaseline lotion!


If you have not gone to get your free + overage at Walgreens run and do it now! These are awesome!
I'm happy to report there's a new Vaseline coupon link available: save $1.50/1 Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion! You can print this in IE or Firefox! Press your browser back button to print a total of 2 coupons per computer.

Use this coupon at Walgreens to Score FREE Vaseline and make some money!

Walgreens Deal Scenario:
Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion 6.8oz $6.99=$6.99RR
Use the new $1.50/1 coupon from above
Or use the previous coupon from here:
IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE + a $1.50 moneymaker!
Photobucket

2 comments:

A Musing Mother said...

Please. Stop. I. Am. Going. To. Throw. Up.

I have gone to Walgreen's 4 times this week. I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it!


But I just can't stop. I need an intervention.

The Prudent Patron said...

I know what you mean. I am going to be swimming in lotion after CVS and Walgreens!