My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Saturday, October 24, 2009

CVS trip October 24th



New to CVS, watch my video HERE on how to make a transaction. You can also listen to my radio broadcastHERE explaining how to shop at CVS.

I was planning on getting much more than this, but when I got there I really didn't need it!

Transaction#1
2 Dove shampoo
3 Dove Conditioner
1 Razor
1 Huggies Supreme
1 Chocolate bar ( not seen here for obvious reasons :))
Used $5/25 CVS flu coupon
Used 2 $1/1 Dove Coupon
Used 3 $1.50/3 Dove Coupon
Used 1 $4/1 Razor Coupon
Used 1 CVS $2 off Huggies CRT
Used 1 $1/1 Huggies coupon
Used coupon for free chocolate bar from CVS email.
Total after coupons and ECB ( from last week) $6.71
Got back $10 Ecb for Dove and $5 ECB from Razor

Transaction #2
1 Huggies Supreme
Used 1 $1/1 Huggies coupon
Used 1 $2/1 CVS CRT Huggies coupon
Total after coupons and I used my $5 ecb from previous purchase.
Paid $1.50 out of pocket

Not the greatest week ever but it was all I needed!

Photobucket

No comments: