My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lego's coupon at Toys R Us.



Click HERE to print a coupon valid at Toys R Us for 15% off any Lego City Construction Set!
Expires October 17th, I am not sure if they are on sale right now, but I have never seen a Lego's coupon before.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenna McGarvey said...

Just to let you know but I don't know if it is my computer (Mac) or the coupon but when I click on the link my entire browser freezes up.

Jenna McGarvey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I just tried it from a PC. I usually use a mac and it opened. So i am not sure why it won't open. It is a PDF coupon which scares me, but was confirmed that it was valid by another blogger....

Sandra Mitchell said...

I just used the 15% off Coupon at Toys R us, THANK u! We bought 2 different lego items totally $32.00& got 15% off plus they were having a promotion if u buy $30 worth of City legos you get a free tractor (value 12.99) So we got 3 different lego boxes for $27.89 (we used a $5.00 off geoffrey's bday coupon we rcvd fm toyrus). What a great deal:)