My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Friday, June 26, 2009

Scored at Target and Kroger!

This is my $1.16 purchase at Target!

Eggo coupons HERE
Pictureka coupons HERE
Solo Bare coupons HERE or HERE

For a total of $6.16, then I used a $5.00 gift card I had from last weeks Breyers ice cream deal. 
So $1.16 total out of my pocket!

The Daytona 500 mix and match is going strong at Kroger this week, see the deals HERE. I spent $180.00. But I did save a total of $157.00. So I had over $300 in groceries that we NEEDED!
I put away all the REAL food, cold items, chicken, veggies, fruit, milk, eggs, pizza, juice, yogurt, etc. before I could take a picture, this is only the pantry/junk items!
What good deals did you get this week?

Photobucket

No comments: