My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Sunday, June 7, 2009

CVSing despite no ECB"S!

It broke my heart going to CVS without a CVS card or any ECB's. My purse got stolen last week with my cards and about $50 in extra care bucks. Despite all that and no EBC's to start with I still did o.k. 

Pampers 3x $8.99
Banana Boat sunscreen 2x $10.29
Razors 5x $7.99
Dish Soap 4x $1.00

Total: $83.00
After coupons and ECB's I paid: $21.59
Left with: $19 in ECB's

So I basically paid what... $2.59  I usually do better with less money out of my pocket but I had no ECB'S to start with :(  Next week will be better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to learn how to do that! We don't have a CVS here...

Tiffany said...

Do you have a walgreens? Walgreens has a similar program.

GMa Nila said...

CVS bought Longs Drug stores. Longs in Placerville is honoring CVS deals

akared75 said...

They took the pampers deal off the website! Just as I was going to do my first CVS shopping today! I got my card yesterday! Oh well I will wait for another deal! Gotta stock up on the diapers, as I will have 2 in diapers in a few months! ?(Still that was nothing compared to having 3 in diapers a few years back!!)

Gotta say, love the drive ins! I told my hubby we have to move to TX! Our drive in cost $26 for 2 adults and 3 kids! But still much cheaper then the $10 at the movies!