My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Monday, May 11, 2009

Screamin' Target Deals...

As I said I would post a few Target deals...

$3.49 20oz pack Gold N Plum Chicken on sale this week
Use $1/1 Gold’n Plump fresh chicken Target coupon
Use $1.50/1 manufacturer coupon here
Pay $0.99 for 20oz, what a super deal! Time to pick up some chicken!

$2.99 Buy 1 Crystal Light Drink Mixes
$2.99 Buy 1 Crystal Light Skin Essentials
-$1 Use 1 $1.00 Printable coupon
-$2.99 Use 1 FREE Crystal Light Essential Printable coupon

-$2 Use two $1.00 Target Printables coupons
= FREE after coupons Thanks Christy!

$1.50 Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese
Use $1.00 Printable  manufacturer coupon
Pay $0.50 each Thanks Christy!

$1.93 Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs
Use $1.00 Printable manufacturer coupon
Use $1.00 Target Printable 
FREE plus $0.07 in overage (always hand manufacturer coupons first) Thanks Christy!

Remember the Kraft coupons I told you about earlier? You can combine them with Target coupons and use one Target coupon and one Kraft coupon on EACH item. You can do this because one coupon is a store coupon and one is a manufacturers so the store gets paid for both coupons. So Kool aid, kraft dressing, crystal light, kraft mayo, kraft cheese, Oscar Meyer deli sliced meat should almost all be FREE when combining coupons. Get your Target COUPONS HERE. Get your KRAFT HERE. Sign in and click on coupons at the tab at top.

$1/1 Aquafresh toothpaste, Excludes trial size
Use $1/1 manufacturer coupon here

$1/1 Edge or Skintimate Shave gel, Excludes trial size
Use $0.75/1 manufacturer coupon from 4/26 SS insert


~ Can you leave a comment and tell me if you are using any of these deal posts? I am not sure if I should continue taking the time to post them if no one needs them? I would still do it if even one person needed it or was trying to get better deals! I am just interested if anyone is reading them.

6 comments:

carla said...

Yes! I am using them...just happened upon your blog when your were up for a nomination from Parents mag. and have loved getting in on these deals. I thank you for sharing your insider tips. I do have a question....how do you find out what which grocery stores will have double coupon days? We've recently moved into a new town and don't know how you go about finding that stuff out. Thanks! Carla

Tiffany said...

Carla,
Thanks for the comment!
Typically, Kroger stores will double three of the same coupon, anything .50 cents to $1 and triple anything up to .39 cents.
Safeway stores will do the same but only 1 of each coupon. This is in my area.
I would say you are probably going to have to go to each store and ask the service desk for their policy....
As far as i know Target and Wal-Mart do not double or triple. If you are lucky to live by a K-Mart I hear they will.
Again, just ask, let us know if it seems to be the same where you are!

mostly sane mother said...

Hi Tiffany,

I've been reading your blog recently (I followed a link from Kim's). Anyway, I love that you're posting deals on here, and that you give us links where we can print the coupons. I have never been a coupon user, but I'm excited to get into it. Your posts make it easy, so please keep it up. Thanks, Shelley M.

Kim said...

Well, you inspired me to take a trip to Target today...printed off some of those coupons and bought the chicken and few other items. Thanks for the deals!!! You're slowing convincing me to clip coupons...!

Heather said...

I've been checking them out also. Thanks for taking the time to post all of these!

Meagan and John said...

yes thank you, I just found your blog somehow today but only wish I could run to target and get it all tonight (unfortunately I am unable :( ) but I did post a link on my blog to this to I coudl share the love, hope you don't mind--check it out at www.lewis4higher.blogspot.com

thanks again