My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Winner of the small disk necklace! Bonus Giveaway!



And the winner is....

Jennifer B.
She said: 
I love, love, love your site and your jewelry is beautiful! I've been taking a silversmithing class and I aspire to do work as gorgeous as yours!

Thanks Jennifer! Please shoot me an email so I can take your order!

Bonus Giveaway!!! 
If your name is Melanie, spelled M.E.L.A.N.I.E. email me! I made a custom necklace just like the one above but I spelled the name wrong! The one above is the correct one for the order, the one I am giving away is the same but spelled differently. The first Melanie to email gets the necklace! Contact me at mylitter@mac.com

Check back in a few hours for the next giveaway! Worth $250!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Teresa said...

If no one claims to be MELANIE I'll change my name....