My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Real Simple magazine for $5 a year!

I somehow missed this one.... but if you go HERE to Amazon you can get a years subscription for only $5!!! Normally it is $59. My sister in law got me a subscription to a magazine for my birthday, it was a good idea, every time it comes I think of her!

Thanks Sylvia S. for the email with the tip!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Ummm, yeah. When you said Real Simple the other day I was thinking of the All You magazine - which is the one I got you for your birthday. However I happen to really like Real Simple so I went on and ordered both of us a year subscription. Also, let me know when you get the All You mag. I saved the confirm number somewhere so I if it doesn't come soon I can give them a call.