My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner For only .99 cents!

When I was in Target yesterday, I jotted down the price of the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner because there was a great coupon in this last weekends paper. The coupon is good for a $5 Target gift card with purchase. I've been keeping my fingers crossed for a great deal. Well, I think we have it!

Ashley, over at 
Frugal Coupon Living posted earlier about a $7 coupon that you can print HERE. Stack that with the Target coupon, and we've got ourselves a wonderful deal!


So, here is the deal:

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
- $12.99
- Use 
THIS $7 coupon
- Also use $5 Target GC coupon from 7/26 SS
TOTAL = $5.99 oop, get $5 gift card back.....so, basically 99 CENTS!!

Thanks Couponclippinmama!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kim said...

Darn it- the one week I'm out of town! My scrubbing bubbles automatic cleaner broke awhile ago and I've been waiting for a good deal to finally replace it---oh well...

Kim said...

Darn it- the one week I'm out of town! My scrubbing bubbles automatic cleaner broke awhile ago and I've been waiting for a good deal to finally replace it---oh well...

Rose1957 said...

What does GC mean? I have the $7 coupon but don't have that Target GC one. Was that one from the Sunday paper?

Tiffany said...

The GC means gift card. July 26th there was a Target coupon in the paper that said when you buy a scrubbing bubbles starter kit you can use this coupon and get a $5 gift card with your purchase. There is the possibility it was regional, I almost tossed it because I wasn't expecting it. If you need one I can send you one, email me your address.