My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Monday, March 16, 2009

And The WINNER Is....


The Winner's of the 20th blog giveaway are:

Amy S.
Janet and Maya

Congratulations to both of you, I will email you shortly! Thank you so much for all the nice comments and for taking the time to enter! 

3 comments:

Mach Momma said...

Your children are even cuter in person ( and well mannered. Did you have to threaten them?) j u s t kidding

Anna said...

What! I didn't win!? Tell Tucker I'm taking back that candy I gave him..... ;) ha just playin....

I love that Paige is like "Is my name in there too?"

Anonymous said...

I am interested in purchasing some of your jewelry. I did not notice pricing on your site? Would you mind contacting me?
shendrickson@spanishfork.org