My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in
6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.mylitter.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Go To Main PageRecipesI'm PR FriendlyStories About My LitterStart Couponing

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New Hobby...





So I have this new "hobby" It's called saving money. A friend taught me how to coupon... the right way. I now have shelves of products in the garage, we call it my stock pile. If there was ever a tooth paste shortage, don't you worry I have enough for everyone! The above pictures are a few of my hauls. Paul is worried I am going to be arrested at some point for legally robbing CVS and Walgreens! I didn't spend more than $21 out of my pocket for ALL the items in ALL 4 pictures. I saved over $400. I learned a lot from a few web sites, mostly moneysavingmom.com and thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com. Oh yea, and I do buy about 6 papers a week. I might be crazy and you might think it is a waste of time, but I am saving about $600 a month on groceries, diapers and toiletries. So you all laugh, but when I am on the beach in Maui, paid for by my coupon savings...

No comments: